Age Group: Primary School (Elementary School)
Location: Shanghai, China
Start Date: August, 2021
Curriculum: United Kingdom
Job ID: EN-SH-635
The school is a bilingual school with a dual immersion curriculum, enabling Chinese passport holders to benefit from an unique educational offering. The school has its origins in the UK from a leading independent school. Shanghai is an inspiring and exciting city in which to live. Located in the delta of the mighty Yangtze River, approximately equidistant to Beijing and Hong Kong, Shanghai has been growing from a small market town in imperial China to a twenty-first century megalopolis. Shanghai is spearheading China’s rapid business development. As well as being one of China’s most significant industrial centres, Shanghai is home to China’s main stock exchange with a strong emphasis on the high-tech industry and services sector.
2. PGCE/QTS or equivalent
3. 2 or more years of full time, school based, teaching experience
2. Housing allowance.
3. Annual flights for teacher, spouse and dependents.
4. Relocation allowance including extra baggage allowance.
5. Visa support
6. Annual bonus of 5% of salary, paid at completion of 2 year contract
7. 5% contract renewal bonus.