Updated date: 2023.02.01
Version number: February
1. Please carefully read and understand all the terms of this Policy before using any of the services provided by us, especially the terms that have a significant relationship with your rights and interests, and the terms that we have highlighted in bold/underlined in bold/highlighted in red for your attention (including but not limited to the terms of mitigation, exemption or limitation of liability, the application of law and jurisdiction). This policy will explain to you how we collect, use, save, share and transfer such information, as well as the purpose, scope and method of using your personal information. We strongly suggest that you carefully read and fully understand all contents of this policy and make the appropriate choices in your opinion. If you do not agree with any content of this policy, you should immediately stop using our products or services. When you use or continue to use any of the services provided by us, you are deemed to have fully read, understood and agreed that we will collect, use, store and protect your relevant information in accordance with this policy, which is legally binding on you and us.
2. Please read carefully and choose to accept or not accept this Policy. When you agree to accept all contents of this policy according to the prompts on the registration page, click the "Agree" button during the registration process and complete all registration procedures, it will be deemed that you accept all contents of this policy and reach an agreement with you and you. If you do not agree with the contents of this policy, you should immediately stop the registration process. If there is any change in this policy, we will publish the changed policy on the Eurus website. If you do not agree to the changes, you should immediately stop using the Service. If you continue to use the Services after the changed policy has been published, you have accepted the changed Policy.
This policy will help you understand the following:
（1） How do we collect and use your personal information
（2）Cookie and other similar tracking technology
（3）How do we share, transfer and disclose your personal information
（4）How do we store and protect your personal information
（5）How do you protect and manage your personal information
（6）Application and revision of this Policy
（7）Application and Jurisdiction of laws
（8）How to contact us
i. How do we collect and use your personal information
1. Basic functions and relevant necessary personal information
When you use the following services or functions provided by Eurus, we will collect your relevant and necessary personal information based on the following basic functions:
(1) Account registration
You first need to register a Eurus account to become a registered user of Eurus. When you register, you need to provide us with your mobile phone number, we will send SMS verification code to verify whether your identity is valid. Note: Your mobile phone number will not be displayed to other users without your initiative or consent to exchange.
(2) Real-name authentication and enterprise authentication
If you open the knowledge store function, you need to carry out real-name authentication.
When you open the function of the knowledge store as an individual user, you need to conduct real-name authentication. You understand and are aware that real-name authentication requires you to provide your real name, mobile phone number, ID number, facial recognition information, both sides of the ID card photo, so as to accurately verify your identity. Such information is necessary for real-name authentication. We may not be able to provide you with the services that Eurus requires real name authentication.
When you open the knowledge store function as an enterprise user, you need to conduct enterprise authentication and real-name authentication of the registrant. When conducting enterprise authentication, you need to provide the full name of the enterprise, mobile phone number and business license photo. During the real name authentication, if you are the legal representative of the enterprise, you need to provide your real name, mobile phone number, ID number, facial recognition information, photos of both sides of the ID card, and the identity certificate of the legal representative (enterprise seal) for the real name authentication; If you are an employee of an enterprise, you need to provide your real name, mobile phone number, ID number, facial recognition information, photos of both sides of your ID card, and authorization letter (company seal) for the real name authentication. Such information is necessary for enterprise user identity authentication. If you refuse to provide the above information, we may not be able to provide you with the services required by Eurus for real name authentication.
(3) Improve your online resume
For job seekers, after you register successfully, first you need to improve the online resume (public), set your profile picture, fill in your basic information (real name, nationality, gender, nickname, date of birth, contact information, email, working time, current city, job status), job intention (desired position, desired city, salary requirements, job nature), Work/internship experience (job category, company name, industry, job title, job category, job keywords, current monthly salary, working time, job description), education experience (school name, highest education level, whether to apply for national recruitment, degree certificate, major, school time), Project experience (project name, company name, industry, project start and end time, project description), training experience (name of training institution, training time, training course), language ability (language, listening and speaking ability, reading and writing ability), certificate (certificate name, time of acquisition), self-evaluation, Add the recommencer (company name, name, date of employment, position, position, contact number, company landline number, work email, contact status, remarks), recommencer information (time of employment, contact status), Check the references (company name, name, date of employment, position, position, contact number, company landline number, work email, contact status, note). Upload your attachment, including both sides of the ID photo, education certificate, teaching qualification certificate, English resume, English self-introduction video, language examination certificate, other certificates and works. Based on your above information, we will match you with a position that may be suitable for you, and recommend you to a possible suitable recruiter. Your personal information (including mobile phone number and email address) will not be displayed to other users without your initiative or consent to exchange.
(4) Send out your resume
For job seekers, before sending the resume, you need to fill in the resume online or upload an attached resume. Eurus will collect your online resume or attached resume, and then send it to the employer through the platform or to the email address of the recruitment company.
(5) Job recommendation
For job seekers, Eurus will collect your behavior record, including but not limited to job browsing, delivery, click, favorite record, employer viewing rights, blocking companies, login and exit time, etc., and provide personalized job recommendation service for you based on the behavior record.
(6) Post positions
For recruiters, after you register, you first need to complete the job Posting (public), Fill in your basic information (full name of the company, email address, mobile phone number, registrant's real name, ID number, enterprise type, organization name, abbreviation, English name, school type, curriculum system, school level, school address, school website, company introduction, cover picture), post name, post label, entry time, post type, post classification, work place, teacher Subject taught, age of professor, minimum education, years of work, salary range, job description, conditions of employment, recruiter's introduction, salary and benefits. Your personal information (including mobile phone number and email address) will not be displayed to other users without your initiative or consent to exchange.
(7) Resume recommendation
For recruiters, Eurus will collect your behavior records, including but not limited to job browsing, Posting, clicking, favorites, employer viewing rights, blocking companies, login and exit time, location information, user device ID, user ID, etc., and recommend suitable resumes and job candidates based on your behavior records.
(8) Open a knowledge store
After the knowledge store is opened, Eurus will collect your personal information during the process of using the knowledge store, determine the qualifications of lecturers, and display lecturers' information to other users. Eurus will collect the following information about you: profile picture, real name, both sides of ID card photos, current company name, current position full name, teacher classification, personal profile. When publishing content (including courses, videos, resources, and so on), you will collect the following information: title, uploaded video, uploaded course, uploaded resource, cover, preview, tags, course description, Uploaded to (create collection), and revenue type.
(9) Search for location-related services such as nearby jobs
In the process of viewing or recommending nearby jobs, inviting offline interviews and check-ins, filling out job and home addresses, checking commuting routes, calculating commuting time, verifying business identity, Posting or modifying job postings, and chatting with job seekers, we collect your location information to better provide you with job search, recruitment functions, and location-related products or services. We will apply for your location information (GPS location) through the pop-up window at the first time; After your authorization, you can obtain your location permissions, such as your city, region, etc. We promise that we will only obtain your location information when you actively use the relevant functions, only collect your location information in accordance with the minimum frequency required to provide the relevant services, and will not track your whereabouts. If authorization is denied, you may choose to manually enter the target job location or use a recruitment or job search function that does not require location information without affecting your use of other services that are not based on location.
(10) Online payment
When you choose to purchase our "E-Coin" through online payment, you can choose the payment service provided by the third-party payment agency. In the payment function, we need to share your purchase details, order number, transaction amount and transaction time information with the corresponding payment agency so that they can confirm your payment order and complete the payment. When using wechat Pay, we will collect your OpenID, UnionID, nickname, gender, language, city, province, country and avatar. When using Alipay to pay, we will collect the unique Alipay user number (a pure 16-digit number starting with 2088) corresponding to your buyer's Alipay account and the anonymized mobile phone number.
(11) Chat online
When you use Eurus to communicate with job seekers/recruiters online, you can exchange contact information (including telephone, wechat) or send the attached resume according to your intention. The employer who has filled in the corporate email address can also receive the attached resume from the applicant through the corporate email address. Before you choose to use the online voice/video call function, you need to enable your microphone and/or camera permissions.
(12) Schedule an interview
After you reach the interview intention with the other party online and successfully send the interview invitation through the interview appointment function provided by Eurus, if the other party accepts your offline interview invitation, your mobile phone number should be shown to the other party so that the other party cannot get in touch with you when going to the interview place; If the other party accepts your invitation for an online video interview, both parties need to enable their camera and microphone permissions before using the video interview function.
(13) Live recruitment
You can choose to use the live recruitment service provided by Eurus according to your own needs. If you are a recruiter, you need to enable your camera and microphone permissions before using the live recruitment service. Please note that if you refuse authorization, we will not be able to provide you with relevant services, but it will not affect your use of other Eurus products or services.
(14) Course study
When you use the courses, tutorials and learning services provided by Eurus, its affiliates, partners/institutions, individuals or corporate users of Eurus platform, we may record your learning information, which mainly includes: Your learning behavior data (browsing, Posting, liking, commenting, following, sharing), study duration, classroom communication content, learning preferences, etc. We will use this information to analyze your learning status and provide you with personalized learning content recommendation services.
(15) real-name card binding
If you have opened a fund account with us, we will require you to complete the binding of a bank card. In the process of binding the bank card, you need to provide us with at least your real name, valid ID number, bank card number and mobile phone number reserved by the bank, and verify your real name information by issuing a dynamic verification code to the mobile phone number reserved by the bank. If necessary, we will continue to collect your ID card copy/scan or/and hand-held ID card photo, real face information, real voice information and other real person authentication information.
(16) Video display and playback
Our products/services provide you with video display and playback services. During this process, we need to collect (including in the background state) your personal information as follows: Device model, device name, device ID information, browser type and Settings, language Settings, operating system and application version, login IP address, network access mode, network quality data, mobile network information, product version, and network log information (operation logs and service logs). We collect this information to provide you with video display and play services. If you refuse to provide the above permission, you may not be able to use our related products and services. Please understand that individual device information and log information cannot identify specific natural persons. If we use such non-personal information in combination with other information to identify a specific natural person, or use it in combination with personal information, such non-personal information will be regarded as personal information during the period of combined use, and unless authorized by you or otherwise provided by laws and regulations, we will anonymize and de-identify such personal information.
(17) Consulting courses
When you consult Eurus, Eurus affiliates, partners/institutions, individuals or corporate users of the Eurus platform during the consultation courses of the Learning Center, The Eurus website will display your contact number to Eurus, Eurus affiliates, partners/institutions, individuals or corporate users of the Eurus platform who upload courses.
2. Job security
In order to enhance the security of the Eurus platform in the process of job recruitment and online interview, and to protect you or other users from personal and property safety in the process of recruitment and job hunting as much as possible, we will collect your personal information as follows:
(1) We will only use your communication information generated in business scenarios based on handling your complaints, reports and appeals, including your mobile phone number, wechat, communication record (you know and agree that your call with the human customer service of Eurus may be recorded) and your identity information, such as account ID, mobile phone number and ID number. To handle complaints and reports and disputes.
(2) When we detect abnormalities or violations in your account and behavior, and you are reported by other users, we may ask you to provide your name and ID number to verify whether the current user is you. If you refuse to provide the above information for identity verification, you will not be able to use our products and/or services normally.
(3) After you authorize us to open your location rights, we need to obtain or update your device identification information, location information and operation behavior in order to discover, locate and troubleshoot behavior abnormalities. For the personal and property safety of job seekers, we will collect the location information of recruiters to verify the relationship between people and enterprises, prevent the risk of cheating, and ensure the safety of recruitment and job search in the scenarios of identity authentication of recruiters, Posting/modifying positions, login through PC, online chat and so on.
(4) In order to ensure the safe operation, quality and efficiency of the software and service, We will collect your device information (including device identifier (IMEI/MEID/ESN, androidID, IDFA, OPENUDID, GUID, OAID, IMSI, ICCID, hardware serial number), application information (running application list information, application crash, performance data, application Source), IP address, MAC address, device model, operating system version, carrier information and other device attributes and status information) and device location information (including authorized GPS location, WiFi information (SSID, BSSID and network quality and status data).
(5) In order to prevent malicious programs and ensure operation quality and efficiency, we will collect your service log information (including your operation and use information, such as browsing record, click record, search query record, collection record, release information, share information, and operation date and time).
(6) In order to verify your identity information and prevent unauthorized access to your account, we will access your device information and wechat OpenID after your authorization. When email security authentication is triggered, we will send a verification code to your email address. If you do not fill in the enterprise email address, you need to complete the binding first. If you do not agree to the above authentication, we may not be able to ensure the security of your account by means of identity information verification.
3. Other circumstances that require your authorization
(1) We may combine information from a service with information from other services for comprehensive statistical analysis, so as to provide you with more accurate and personalized products, services and/or platform activities.
(2) Invite you to participate in the survey of our products and services or some platform activities that you may be interested in, so as to evaluate and improve the service effect of our platform and provide you with better service experience. If you do not wish to receive such invitation messages, you can choose to unsubscribe according to our prompts.
(3) Other uses approved or authorized by you or permitted by laws and regulations.
4. Exceptions to authorized consent
According to the provisions of relevant laws and regulations, we may collect and use some necessary personal information without your authorization and consent under the following circumstances:
(1) Those related to the performance of our obligations under laws and regulations;
(2) Those directly related to national security and national defense security;
(3) those directly related to public security, public health or major public interests;
(4) those directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
(5) To protect your or other individuals' life, property and other major legal rights and interests, but it is difficult to get the consent of the person;
(6) The collected personal information is disclosed to the public by yourself;
(7) Collect your personal information from legally disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
(8) necessary to sign and perform the contract according to your requirements;
(9) When an academic research institution carries out statistics or academic research based on the public interest and provides the results of academic research or description to the outside world, it de-identifies the personal information contained in the results;
(10) Necessary for the safe and stable operation of Eurus products and/or services, including the detection and disposal of faults in the products or services;
(11) other circumstances provided for by laws and administrative regulations;
We hope to provide you with perfect service, so we will continue to improve our service. This means that our service may introduce new features frequently and may need to collect new information. If the purpose, method and scope of our collection and use of personal information change or adjust, we will notify you through appropriate means.
ii. Cookies and other similar tracking technologies
1. What are cookies
Cookies are small files stored in your computer, mobile phone or other smart terminal devices by the website server when you log in to a website or browse network content. They usually contain identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters. When you visit the website again, the website can recognize your browser through cookies. Cookies may store user preferences and other information.
When you use the Eurus website, we may collect your device model, operating system, device identifier, login IP address information through Cookies or similar technologies, as well as cache your browsing information and click information to view your network environment. With Cookies, we can identify you when you visit a website and continuously optimize the site's user friendliness and make adjustments to the site according to your needs. You may also change the Settings of your browser so that your browser does not accept Cookies from our website, but this may affect your use of some functions of our website.
3. How do I manage cookies
You can manage or remove certain categories of tracking technologies based on your preferences. Many Web browsers have a 'Do Not Track' feature that posts' do not track 'requests to websites.
In addition to the controls we provide, you can also choose to enable or disable cookies in your Internet browser. Most Internet browsers also allow you to choose whether you want to disable all cookies or just third-party cookies. By default, most Internet browsers accept cookies, but this can be changed. For more information, see the Help menu in your Internet browser or the documentation that comes with your device.
If you use another browser, refer to the documentation provided by the browser manufacturer.
Please note that if you refuse to use or delete the existing tracking technology, you will be required to personally change the user Settings at each visit. In addition, we may not be able to provide you with a better user experience and some services may not be able to operate normally.
iii. How do we share, transfer and disclose your personal information
1. Share your personal information
We promise to keep your personal information confidential. Except in the circumstances set forth in this Policy or otherwise entered into with you, we will only share your necessary information with third parties in the following circumstances:
(1) To provide you with our products and/or services;
(2) It has obtained your express consent or authorization;
(3) We may share your personal information with our affiliates, but we will only share necessary personal information. If our affiliates want to change the purpose of processing personal information, they will again seek your authorized consent. Our partners have no right to use the shared personal information for any other purpose. Our partners include suppliers of goods or technical services. We may share your personal information with third parties that support our functions. This support includes providing us with infrastructure technical services, data processing. We share this information in order to achieve the core business functions of our products and/or services.
(4) when required by the instructions of state organs and competent departments or by administrative or judicial requirements;
(5) to settle disputes or disputes with others for you at your request;
(6) To achieve the purpose described in the "How We Use Your Personal Information" section;
(7) If you participate in sweepstakes, contests or similar marketing operations, we will use the information you provide to manage such activities. If the activity is jointly held with a third party, we may share with them the personal information generated during the activity and necessary for the completion of the activity, such as the list of winning users, contact information of winning users, etc., so that the third party can award prizes or provide products/services to you;
(8) In order to comply with laws, regulations and industry practices, we may provide your information to relevant entities when we plan to merge with other companies or conduct other capital market activities, and when we need to undergo due diligence from other entities in other scenarios;
(9) When using our products and/or services, if you and other users of our products and/or services have transactions based on our products and/or services, in order to maintain the security of the transaction or confirm the transaction, you and your counterparty may see part of the other party's information or part of the desensitized information during the transaction or after the transaction is completed;
(10) If you take the initiative to enter into contracts with other users, organizations or partners of ours through our products and/or services, we will provide you with necessary personal information (such as real name, ID number, contact information, etc.) to all associated personnel at the time of entering into contracts;
(11) To the extent permitted by laws and regulations, when it is necessary to protect the interests, property or safety of us, our affiliated companies or partners, you and other users or the public from loss.
According to the law, sharing, transferring and disclosing the de-identified personal information and ensuring that the data receiver cannot recover and re-identify the information subject does not constitute the external sharing, transferring and public disclosure of personal information, and the preservation and processing of such data will not require further notice to you and your consent.
2. Transfer your personal information
We will not transfer your personal information to other companies, organizations or individuals other than us, our affiliates and partners/agencies, except in the following cases:
(1) It has obtained your express consent and authorization;
(2) The transfer is made in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, requirements of legal procedures, and mandatory administrative or judicial requirements;
3. Disclose your personal information
We will disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
(1) Disclose the personal information specified by you according to your needs in the manner of disclosure expressly agreed by you;
(2) In accordance with the relevant agreements or other laws and regulations signed by us, our affiliates and partners with you;
(3) When it is necessary to provide your personal information in accordance with the requirements of laws, regulations, mandatory administrative law enforcement, judicial or regulatory authorities, we may publicly disclose your personal information in accordance with the type and disclosure method of personal information required. Under the premise of complying with laws and regulations, when we receive the above request for disclosure of information, we will require the receiving party to issue the corresponding legal documents, such as subpoena or investigation letter. We firmly believe that we should be as transparent as possible within the law about the information we are asked to provide. We carefully review all requests to ensure that they have a legitimate basis and are limited to data that law enforcement has a legal right to obtain for a specific investigative purpose.
4. Exceptions to authorization to share, transfer and disclose personal information
According to relevant laws and regulations, we may share, transfer and disclose your personal information without your authorization and consent under the following circumstances:
(1) Those related to the performance of our obligations under laws and regulations;
(2) Those related to national security and national defense security;
(3) those related to public security, public health or major public interests;
(4) those related to the investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments of crimes;
(5) To protect your or other individuals' life, property and other major legal rights and interests, but it is difficult to get the consent of the person;
(6) Personal information disclosed by you to the public;
(7) Your personal information collected from legally disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
(8) In accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, the requirements of competent authorities and other industrial organizations and other legal compliance situations;
According to the law, the sharing and transfer of de-identified personal information and ensuring that the data receiver cannot recover and re-identify the subject of personal information does not constitute the sharing, transfer or public disclosure of personal information. The preservation and processing of such data will not require further notice to you and your consent.
iiii. How do we store and protect your personal information
1. Information storage
During your use of Eurus products and services, we will keep your personal information for you. If you cancel your account or actively delete the above information, we will delete your personal information or anonymize it in time. If personal information is required by law, we will not use it for daily business activities.
2. Preserve the area
We promise that your personal information will only be stored on servers located in the People's Republic of China and your information will not be actively transmitted overseas by us. If personal information is transmitted overseas for business purposes in compliance with applicable laws, we will obtain your consent in advance, inform you of the purpose of user information leaving the country, the recipient, security measures, security risks and other information, and carry out security assessment according to law.
Generally speaking, we will only retain your personal information for such a reasonable period of time as is necessary to achieve our purpose, after which we will delete or anonymize your personal information in a timely manner as required by applicable law. We may change the storage time of personal information to comply with legal requirements under the following circumstances:
(1) To comply with laws and regulations and other relevant provisions of the application;
(2) to comply with the judgment, order or other legal procedure of the court;
(3) to comply with the requirements of the relevant government authority or legally authorized organization;
(4) to protect the personal and property safety of us and our customers, users or employees;
(5) Other uses reasonably necessary for lawful rights and interests.
When our products or services stop operation, we will notify users in accordance with the law, including but not limited to message push, platform announcement, etc., and delete or anonymize your personal information within a reasonable period.
4. Protection measures
(1) We will adopt security protection measures in line with industry standards, including encryption technologies such as transport layer security protocol for network services, to ensure the security of user data in the transmission process, and isolate the stored data through isolation technology. In scenarios where your personal information is partially used (such as personal information display, personal information confirmation, etc.), we will adopt various data desensitization technologies, including content replacement and one-way hash, to enhance the security of your personal information in use.
(2) We will deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel have access to personal information; And we will conduct security training courses to enhance employees' awareness of the importance of protecting personal information. We improve the security of the whole system from the aspects of organization construction, system design, personnel management, product technology and so on.
(3) The Internet environment is not an absolutely safe environment, and you cannot be sure whether the communication between you and other users through various means of communication has been properly protected. We suggest that when using other communication tools, you should pay attention to the security of personal information, do not disclose personal information or your account private information, and enable complex passwords on relevant tools to help us ensure the security of your account.
(4) When communicating with Eurus services, please properly protect your personal information and only provide it to others when necessary. If you find that your personal information, especially your account or password, has been leaked, please contact us immediately so that we can take appropriate measures according to your application.
Please note that the information you voluntarily share or even publicly share when using our services may involve your or others' personal information or even sensitive personal information, such as uploading pictures containing personal information when you comment or communicate. Please consider more carefully whether to share or even publicly share relevant information when using our services. We will do our best to ensure the security of any information you send us.
5. Security incident notification
(1) Please understand that due to technical limitations and possible malicious means, problems may occur due to factors beyond our control. We strongly suggest that you take proactive measures to protect your personal information, including but not limited to using complex passwords, changing passwords regularly, and not disclosing your personal information such as your account password to others. When you use the Service, we will identify your identity through your account number, password and other identity elements.
(2) We will formulate an emergency plan for network security incidents to timely deal with system vulnerabilities, computer viruses, network attacks, network intrusion and other security risks. In the event of an incident endangering network security, we will immediately launch the emergency plan, take corresponding remedial measures, and report to the relevant competent authorities in accordance with regulations.
(3) In the event of an unfortunate personal information security incident, we will, in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, timely inform you of the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the measures we have taken or will take to deal with it, suggestions on risks that you can independently prevent and reduce, and remedial measures for you through internal reminders, emails, text messages or phone calls, etc. We will timely inform you of the relevant information through the above methods. If it is difficult to inform you one by one, we will make announcements in a reasonable and effective way. At the same time, we will also take the initiative to report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of regulatory authorities.
6. We are not responsible for the legality of the privacy policies of the third party websites that may be accessed. You should check the privacy policies of the third party websites and determine whether to accept them.
V. How do you protect and manage your personal information
1. Access and correct your personal information
(1) You have the right to log in and access your Eurus account at any time to view your personal information. If you find that your personal information collected, stored, used or disclosed by us is wrong or incomplete, or in other circumstances as stipulated by laws and regulations, you may make corrections or make supplements on the official website of Eurus.
(2) If you wish to access or correct your other personal information, or encounter difficulties in exercising the above rights, you can contact us and we will respond to your request in time after verifying your identity, except as otherwise stipulated by laws and regulations or this policy.
2. Delete your personal information
Under the following circumstances, you may request us to delete your personal information, except that the data has been anonymized or otherwise stipulated by laws and regulations:
(1) The processing purpose has been realized, cannot be realized or is no longer necessary to achieve the processing purpose;
(2) We have stopped providing the products or services, or the retention period has expired;
(3) you withdraw your consent;
(4) Our handling of personal information violates laws and regulations;
(5) You actively closed the account;
(6) Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
3. Withdraw your consent authorization:
You may withdraw your consent to our collection and use of personal information. You may also withdraw all authorization for us to continue collecting your personal information by closing your account. Please understand that after you withdraw your authorization, we cannot continue to provide you with the corresponding service for withdrawing your authorization. However, your decision to withdraw authorization will not affect the processing of personal information previously conducted based on your authorization.
4. Close your account:
(1) You can cancel your account, the cancellation of the account is irreversible, please be careful!
(2) Please note that we will delete or anonymize your personal information in a timely manner after you cancel your account, unless personal information is required to be retained in accordance with laws and regulations.
(3) Once your account is closed, all materials related to your Eurus account will be cleared, including but not limited to user information, order information, transaction information, course information, activity information, financial funds and other virtual rights and interests, and we will terminate all services related to your Eurus account and no longer collect your personal information.
5. You have the right to obtain copies of your personal information
If you need to obtain a copy of your personal information collected by us, you can contact us to obtain a copy of your personal information. We will provide you with a copy of your personal information on the premise that it complies with relevant laws and regulations and is technically feasible.
6. Constrain automatic decision-making of information system
In some business functions, we may only make decisions based on the non-artificial automatic decision mechanism of information systems and algorithms. If these decisions significantly affect your legal rights and interests, you have the right to ask for an explanation and we will provide appropriate remedies.
7. Costs and expenses
For the above request you make to us, we will process it after the necessary authentication is passed, we may ask you to verify your identity before processing the request. For your reasonable request, we do not charge fees in principle, for a certain period of repeated requests, we will charge a certain cost according to the situation; For requests that require too much technical effort (for example, the development of a new system or a fundamental change in existing practices), or that present other significant difficulties, we will provide you with an alternative approach.
8. According to relevant laws and regulations and national standards, we are unable to respond to your request under the following circumstances:
(1) Those related to national security and national defense security;
(2) those related to public security, public health or major public interests;
(3) those related to the investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments of crimes;
(4) There is sufficient evidence to prove that you have subjective malice or abuse of rights;
(5) Responding to your request will cause serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of other individuals and organizations;
(6) at the request of a state organ;
(7) Other circumstances prescribed by laws and regulations.
Vi. Application and amendment of this policy
(1) With the development of our business, our products and/or services will be upgraded and adjusted. We reserve the right to update or revise this policy from time to time. We may revise this policy as appropriate based on functional adjustments, changes in usage rules, changes in applicable laws and regulations or changes in regulatory requirements. We will post any changes we make to this policy on this page. However, we will not reduce your rights under this policy without your express consent.
(2) Please read the revised policy carefully. If you do not agree with this Policy, or have any objection to the content modified or updated in this Policy, you may choose to withdraw your authorization, stop using Eurus products and/or services, or cancel your Eurus account. However, please note that your actions and activities before you withdraw your authorization, cancel your account, and stop using the Service are still subject to this Policy.
Vii. Application and jurisdiction of law
The formation, effectiveness, performance, interpretation and dispute resolution of this User Service Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the mainland of the People's Republic of China. You understand and agree that if you have any dispute with Eurus due to your use of Eurus services, we will negotiate with you to settle the dispute. If negotiation fails, either party may file a lawsuit with the People's Court of Beijing Chaoyang District.
Viii, How to contact us