Secondary PE teacher Beijing, China
Senior High School (Secondary School)
Job Description This school in Beijing is seeking to hire a Secondary PE teacher for the 2021/22 academic year. The school will expand into secondary in 2021 and the PE teacher is required to help with this expansion in their subject. The job will require you to plan, prepare and deliver schemes of work in accordance with the academic programmes set out by the school, which facilitate active learning experiences for all children.School Introduction The school is a KG and Primary bilingual school with a dual immersion curriculum expanding into a secondary campus in 2021. The school enables Chinese passport holders to benefit from an unique educational offering. The school has its origins in the UK from a leading independent school.
Although Beijing is undoubtedly a modern city, racing towards the future, it remains linked to a glorious past. Nowhere is this more evident than in the city’s architecture. Indeed, in terms of historically significant sites Beijing is unrivaled – there are six UNESCO World Heritage Sites found in the city alone. Driven by the increasing global importance of the city, both economically and politically, a large number of expat workers have been attracted to Beijing over the past two decades. As a result, it caters well for the international community. The beautiful parks and the temples are oases of calm among five-star hotels, fine-dining restaurants, shopping malls and supermarkets.Requirements 1. A good degree from an established university
2. 2 or more years of full time, school based, teaching experience in a PE positionBenefits 1. A competitive salary scale which ranges from 20000RMB–30000 RMB per month.
2. Housing allowance.
3. Annual flights for teacher, spouse and dependents.
4. Relocation allowance including extra baggage allowance.
5. Visa support
6. Annual bonus of 5% of salary, paid at completion of 2 year contract
7. 5% contract renewal bonus.
8. Comprehensive medical cover for teacher, spouse and dependents.
9.. Tuition fees for children.