Age Group: Kindergarten (Pre-School)
Subject: Kindergarten Teacher
Location: Changsha, Hunan
Start Date: February, 2021
Job ID: EN-HN-503
The school is a mixed-age international nursery, kindergarten and Play-and-Learn Center that caters for children from 0-6 years old. Referenced with the International Early Years Curriculum (IEYC) and guided by the Chinese Statements on Early Years education, its curriculum demonstrates best practices of western pedagogies and philosophies.
Located in the southern part of China, Changsha is the capital city of Hunan Province, a highly developed city that offers a lots of attractions and unique traditions to experience. Whether you are into history, nature, shopping or especially food, Changsha has something to offer. Transportation is quite developed in Changsha, so you don’t need to worry about getting around in or out of the city. The Changsha Huanghua international airport offers flights to most Chinese major cities as well as various international locations. There are also high-speed bullet trains and long distance buses available if you’d like to travel around China in your spare time.
childhood degree preferred but not required.)
2.Candidates who are experienced teachers with no such degree or credential mentioned
above must complete a TEFL/TESOL certificate before visa application.
3. Experience and/or with children in a classroom setting.
4. Working knowledge of IEYC is preferred.
5. High levels of subject knowledge.
6., Experience working with children who have English as a Second Language is desirable.
2. Fully furnished single, or family accommodation provided.
3. Free tuition discount benefit for employee’s children at the school. A deposit of 10,000RMB is required, and will be refunded after the completion of the first year of employment.
4. Start and end of contract flights for employee refunded after completion of a 1 year contract.
5. Private medical insurance for employee provided
6. Annual performance bonus up to 5% of one year’s salary
7. Contract renewal bonus up to 5% of one year’s salary
8. Visa and legal documents sponsorship for employee and immediate family members
9. 20 days of paid vacation in addition to all Chinese National Holidays (1 week Christmas Holiday, 1 week Summer Holiday, and 10 days of flexible leave)