所在地: 上海, 松江区
With an experienced international faculty, the school has developed a positive and dynamic corporate culture, one that emphasizes close cooperation and support between their local and international staff, along with respect and sensitivity towards all cultures. We endeavor to take the best from Chinese and western cultures to provide opportunities for students that will allow them to prepare well for life in the West and to enable them to succeed and thrive at the very top universities in the UK, USA, Canada, Hong Kong and elsewhere.
- According to CIE (Cambridge International Examinations) syllabus, teaching relevant A Level /IGCSE subject course in English or bilingual.
- Assigning appropriate homework and correcting homework on time.
- Supervising students and monitoring students’ learning progress.
- Preparing students’ periodic school report.
- Given extra help to weak students
- Participating in extracurricular activities
- Provide reference letters and possibly guidance services to students for their university applications
- Attend meetings as requested (e.g. parents’ meetings, staff meetings, as well as any other appropriate meetings/promotional events), as may be reasonably required.
- Respect and comply with school regulations.
- Enthusiastic, committed and ambitious
- With teaching certification
- At least Bachelor degree in relevant subject
- At least two years IGCSE, A-Level, IB, AP teaching experience
- Competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance
- Annual airfares allowance
- Local health insurance
- Annual Trip
- Contract completion bonus depending on performance
- Extensive training and ongoing Professional Development.
- Full paid summer and winter holidays
Annual Physical Examination, Commercial Insurance, Professional Trainings.